1. Know your IPv4 addressSo to know your IPv4 address, follow the steps –
- Open Run ( Start + R ).
- Type cmd
- Type ipconfig /all
- This will display your network configurations. Search for IPv4 address. Like mine is 192 . 168 . 1 . 2.
- Open your browser
- Type 192 . 168 . 1 . 1 in the address bar.
- The page will ask you to enter Username and Password. Enter the admin one.
- After logging in, click on Advanced Setup in the left sidebar.
- Then click on NAT
- This would open a page somewhat like this.
- Click on Add
- This would take you to a page having somewhat like this.
- Select the required option if you want to set it up for a gaming server or select Custom Server.
- Type in your IPv4 address in the Server IP address box.
- Fill the table according to your wants. If you want to unblock all the ports do as I have done or if you want to unblock a specific port put in that port number in all the fields in a row.
Note: If you select an option it will enter the ports automatically.
- Then click on Save/Apply to save and enable your settings
- The final screen would be somewhat like this. (I have also selected an option Half Life Server to show you how it works.)